FutureOxford respects the privacy of its website visitors.
Specifics of how FutureOxford gathers and uses Internet information are outlined below. If there are any questions or concerns not addressed here, please contact us.
1. Access to the FutureOxford website typically does not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
2. “Cookie” technology captures summary - not individual - information on visitor use patterns. This is computer code that tracks “traffic” so we can determine how effective a given page is in meeting informational or service needs. Apart from providing a performance measure for our website, the data is meaningless.
3. A cookie contains no information that personally identifies visitors to the website and is strictly geared to providing internal performance data. FutureOxford knows nothing of an Internet visitor's browsing path once he or she has left futureoxford.ca.
4. The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the FutureOxford website is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. Specifically, this would be in connection with registering to receive eAlerts when newsletters or news releases are available or submitting entries to our Future Oxford competition via this website.
5. FutureOxford will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.